As a UCLA CWH International Circle member, your generous contribution will provide you with the following privileges for the next 12 months:
- Access to UCLA medical experts for roundtables or briefings.
- Customized tour of the world-renowned Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, including tour of the Center for Advanced Surgical and Interventional Technology (CASIT). Invitation to attend any of the Center’s Global Health Selective series of lectures featuring world-class global health experts.
- Two salon-style educational events hosted by our generous IC members.
- Invitation to and priority access to purchase limited-sale tickets, as well as priority seating, at the Center’s events.
- Recognition of your contribution and participation in the International Circle on the Center’s website and promotional materials, subject to your approval.
- A quarterly newsletter featuring International Circle activities, including insights from the Center’s leadership on the latest global health topics.
- Unique opportunity to network with a community of eminent people interested in international health and global affairs.