Our work would not be possible without deep and meaningful relationships with our partner institutions around the world. We continuously strive for horizontal, mutually beneficial partnerships, and to relate in ways that are conversational and inclusive.
The partners listed below are some of the major institutions with which the UCLA Center for World Health has formal educational exchanges, including programs for medical students and residents.
Please visit our EXPLORE database for a comprehensive view of the global partners our faculty engages with in our work.
- Arabkir Joint Medical Center and Institute of Child and Adolescent Health, Yerevan
- University of Botswana
- Princess Marina Hospital in Gaborone
- Universidad Eduardo Mondlane
- Hospital Central de Maputo
- Project SEMILLA
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Nicaragua, Managua
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Nicaragua, Leon
- Hospital Regional de Loreto, Iquitos
- Hearts with Hope Foundation – Corazones con Esperanza
Republic of Macedonia
- Human Sciences Research Council
- New Somerset Hospital
- University of Cape Town, SHAWCO Clinics
- University of Pretoria
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Pacific Coast Surgical Association Consortium – Muhimbili University, Dar-es-Salaam
- Chulalongkorn University Department of Emergency Medicine
- Mahidol University Department of Emergency Medicine
- Siriraj Hospital at Mahidol University